Thursday 28 March 2013

Nice one Jim! Some WIP's

Ahoy mates.

I'd like to dedicate this post Jim.
Without Jim these WIP's wouldn't be here.
Not because he gave me access to a bits box or anything, but for getting a damn good shoeing at the hands of my 'stealer cult.
It was a great game (for me, haha) that yielded just enough creds for a small expansion to the cult. The skull hanging from the belt on the 4th hybrid is no random decoration it's a tribute to one of the enemy, killed outright in close combat.
Still in progress, I should have some paint on them in the next few days.

The last 3 pics are the home base of Gavin's beastman gang.
He chose to form the gang around the Ratskin list, with some minor changes.
I hope to get pics of the full gang shortly and get the man himself to write up the reasons why and how conversions were conceived, with a bit of fluff to back it up.

Enjoy.

















1 comment:

  1. I do like the heads used for the cult gangers - spot on!
    Hopefully with it being a long weekend I'll get the chance to finish some more stuff on The Beast - necromunda's most aggressive looking Winnebago!

    ReplyDelete